Saturday, May 1, 2010

My First Challenge

I am going to play all day today! I've got my IPod blasting and my cropping stuff out! There are several sights doing challenges if you are like me, stuck at home on NSD. So, play, challenge yourself, and have a good time! This challenge came from Glenda at Paper Crafting Mania. This challenge was SOOO much fun! She had you cut paper into several sizes:

Then you used 4 of the shapes and made your OWN card sketch! This is my sketch:
Then, you have to follow your own sketch! (Now really, how hard is that?) Here is the card that I made with my sketch:
The hardest part of this whole thing was tying the bow! Oh, I almost forgot, the pattern paper is DCWV, the pink is SU and the blue is CM. The ribbon is Offray from Joann's. I used the Happy Birthday embossing folder from Provo Craft.


1 comment: