Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Ronny!

My little brother turns 40 today! I wanted to make him a card that he could relate to. He lives out in the country with horses and chickens and cows. Here's what I came up with. I used SU kraft paper for the base. The denim paper is Paper Pizazz and the bandana is CM. I distressed the edges of the bandana paper. I used Old West for the cuts. I inked the letters with SU ink and that made the rope look of the letters show up better. I used my CM silver pen on the horseshoe.

I used the same papers with Old West for these cuts also. I put this on the inside top flap of the card.

Ron also likes to hog hunt. When I saw this phrase in Just Because Cards, I knew I had to use it on his card!
This card was a group project! My thanks to Shelly for all her design help and to Sharon for the use of her cartridge!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute card. I think your brother will like this.

    ReplyDelete