Monday, May 10, 2010

Layouts with LOTS of Pictures 7

This layout is my "thinking outside the box" layout. I was tired of trying to cut pictures all the same size, blah, blah, blah and I had seen this done in a magazine somewhere. (But, when I went to look for it, I couldn't find it again!) I cut my pictures to a shape that actually fit the picture and then a I pushed them all together in the center of the page. I will admit that the original paper I had picked didn't work, neither did the next paper, but the third time is a charm! The patterned paper is DaisyD's, the cardstock is CM. The Christmas is cut with Beyond Birthdays and the Eve is cut with George.


1 comment:

  1. Rhonda

    I really like that technique of pushing the pics to the center of the page. That's a great idea! - Thanks!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete