Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snowy Delights Card

The challenge this week on Fantabulous Cricut was Snowy Delights.   We were to create a project and incorporate snow or snow flakes.  Now, I know that Christmas is over, but I'm getting a jump on next year!  The kraft paper, stamp, ink and imbossing folder are all from SU.  The red and green were from scraps and the silver chord is some that I bought a garage sale!  I used shimmer paint from SU to give the snow flakes some shine and the Bitty Sparkles are CTMH.  I used Accent Essentials to cut the frames for the sentiment.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing and tag is very pretty! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the look of the snowflakes.

    Olivia
    ojdorman@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, getting a headstart on your Christmas cards! I love the shimmer paint over the embossed snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, and great idea to get a head start for those cards next year:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete