Thursday, January 13, 2011

Simple Layout

I consider myself to have a very simple scrapbooking style.  Sometimes that style becomes even simpler when the pcitures do all the talking!  This is my 2 page layout of Minnie Mouse's house.  I had a really good picture of the front of her house, so I didn't really see the need in piecing together all the layers of her house.  I did cut "Minnie" from Mickey and Friends and I had a Minnie sticker from CM that was the perfect size!  The paper is from AdornIt.


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHONDA !!!! Isn't 113 a great number ???? Have a wonderful day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaarrrgghhh! I posted my comment and then didn't verify so I'm back again.

    Happy Birthday again! since clean and simple is my very favorite style, you know I love this layout. It's just perfect. Another beautiful project! hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your LO!!! Great photos and great paper always make a GREAT LO!!!

    hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete