Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Orlando Layout

I have been putting off starting my Orlando album. I was kind of waiting on the Toy Story cartridge to come out, but I gave up! Here is the front page for that album. We won't even talk about how long I worked on this page! I used 6 different cartridges! The Mickey was cut at 4" and the Sponge Bob at 3". I also used the hide feature on my gypsy to make the ticket.



I tried to take a close up picture so that you could see the "texture" of the roller coaster, the paper is from CM and was cut at 9 1/2". Also, so you can see ALL the layers on Sponge Bob! He took the longest to do!
I used all CM printed paper. The red is SU and everything else is from my scraps! The roller coaster and ticket are from Summer Vacation, Mickey is from Mickey & Friends, Sponge Bob from Sponge Bob, Orlando from Don Juan, Spring Break from Pooh Font, and 2010 from Mickey Font.


1 comment:

  1. OK, Rhonda. I am seriously impressed! Your work is always beautiful and interesting with the textures and layers you use. But this is just amazing! hugs to you, eileen

    ReplyDelete