Friday, June 18, 2010

Multiple pictures

I used 11 pictures on this layout by trimming my pictures down and trying a new arrangement. I've learned to think "outside the box" when it comes to getting all my pictures on the page! This is the next page after the Christmas morning page (in the last post) so I didn't title it. After I took the picture, I decided that it did need a title. I put "Our Turn" in the spaces above and below the top picture on the right hand page. I also used some good old stickers to fill in some of the empty spaces! If you're like me, you have lots of stickers, so use them! The holly paper is DCWV, the red cardstock and lined journaling paper is CM. The stickers are also CM.


1 comment:

  1. Love it Rhonda. It's always so great to see your beautiful, creative pages. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete