Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Color Challenge

I volunteered to do the color challenge at Paper Crafting Mania this week. The colors are blues and greens with one accent color. I used Nautical blue and Mediterrean blue with Honeydew for the green. All of my papers are CM. I made this card as a get well card for our preacher. He always wears the brightest colors, so when we made the shirt on Saturday, I knew that I had to find a bright print and make him a card! The sentiment is CTMH and the ink is SU. I ran the Honeydew square thru the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dot folder. The buttons are brads from Spare Parts.


2 comments:

  1. Now I really like this one,please ehow me
    how the shirt is done.
    Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge, great card Rhonda. Love, love,love that shirt! Perhaps we see a tutorial in your future? hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete