Thursday, January 28, 2010

Scrap Your Stash!

This is phrase is frequently used in the crafting world; especially on the message boards. Basically, it means use what you have. The other day, as I was planning this page, I thought "you know, I can cut this title with my Cricut, but I have some sticker letters that are the perfect color!" So, I used them! In the past, sticker letters were the only thing we had to use for titles, so like many of you, I have TONS! So, get yours out and use them every once in a while!

It is pouring rain here today, so I thought this bright and colorful page would be good for today's post! The background paper is DCWV. The raspberry paper, sticker letters, and journaling box are all CM.


2 comments:

  1. Love the layout Rhonda. Those colors pop right off the page. Thanks for the reminder about the stickers ... if stuff isn't right in front of me, I forget all about it. I'm going to go dig some out right now! hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rhonda

    I have a ton of sticker letters that I need to use up. Your layout is so cute. I love the bright colors.


    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete