Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

As we begin our day today most of us will set some type of resolution. I really consider mine to be more of a goal. Last year my goal (actually, it was Shelly's but I copied!) was to do 10 scrapbook pages a month. Thanks to Amanda graduating from high school and me trying to get her high schools album(s) done; I did 192 pages! (Not all in her albums.) This year my goal is to do 200 pages! This will be a little more difficult; last year there was a scrapbook store in Midlothian that we cropped at every other Friday; sadly, that store has closed, so I will have to find some place to crop. But, I am starting the year off right! Today and tomorrow, Shelly and I are going to crop at my house! Wish me luck on my goal and leave me a comment and tell me your goal. We can motivate each other!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Rhonda

    Well I have the obvious eat healthier,lose weight goal and I am journaling the day to day progress. But, I like your idea to have a goal of scrapbooking so many pages per month. I am going to shoot for a goal of 10 per month. And with all the holiday pictures I now have, I will get a jump on those. Good luck with your goal and thanks for the motivation. Your blog is really looking great by the way. Have a great day!!!!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete