Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Birthday Card

I finally made another card!  This one is for my brother's birthday next week.  This is just a standard A2 sized card.  I cut the boot at 3".  I inked the edges of all the pieces with Chestnut Roan and used my CM brown pen to connect the cuts to get the pattern on the boots.  I really wanted this card to have the sentiment "Kick Up Your Heels."  I looked for over a week at stores and on line.  I never did find a stamp set with that sentiment, so I just made it myself!  I have NEVER done that before!  It's not great, but it's for my brother and he won't care!

Recipe:
Cuts-Old West
Pattern paper-My Mind's Eye
Cardstock-Coordinations, Creative Memories
Ink-Colorbox
Punch-Stampin' Up, Curly Label
Twine-from LSS
Kraft Paper-Stampin' UP

No comments:

Post a Comment