Friday, September 24, 2010

Challenge Card-Halloween

I made a Halloween card yesterday.  I made it for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge at My Creative Time.  Her challenge was to make a project using NO machines.  You had to go old school on this one!  After I got the card made; I realized that it would also work for Paper Play Time's Fall Challenge this week.  I killed 2 birds with one stone this week!  (Told ya I didn't like birds!)  The printed paper is Flair Designs, all the cardstock is SU.  The ribbon is also SU.  The stamp and the ink is CTMH.  The black pearls are Queen and Co.

5 comments:

  1. Love it Rhonda! Nice to get back to basics sometimes, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card ~ the ribbon is a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Rhonda! I LOVE your card!! GREAT JOB w/the Challenge my friend!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I can't tell if the kitty is tip toeing to me or about to attack. :) Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete