Friday, July 30, 2010

Anniversary Card

Today is my 22nd Wedding Anniversary! (Can I really be old enough to have been married that long?) Neither Robert nor I drink coffee, but he has a cup of tea at work each morning to start his day off. While blog hopping the other day, I came across Scrappy Moms Stamps and I did something that I NEVER do-I looked at the stamps, loved them, and ordered them that day! (I always have to think about it for awhile and usually end up not ordering.) When I saw the cup of tea sentiment, I knew I how I was going to use it! The paper is all SU. (except the vellum) The tea cup was cut at 2" from A Child's Year, the steam came from Graphically Speaking and I used a Spellbinders for the tag. The inking was done with Colorbox Chalk ink and the sentiment was stamped in SU ink. The ribbon is American Crafts.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!!! Great card, Rhonda. Love what you've done and the sentiment is perfect. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete