Sunday, May 23, 2010

Don't forget the family photos

First of all, let me say that I am sorry for not updating for a while, I just have not made anything.

Yesterday, I spent the day with my "Johnson family." Unfortanely, we only see each other maybe every 5 or so years. While we were together, I made sure that we got photos made. Photos of the Johnson kids, grandkids, and great grand kids, and the whole group. Then we did the individual families. It is important to remember to take these types of photos. The last time the Johnson kids had a group picture taken was in the late 80's. My Aunt Clara had an album that had the group pictures of the family through out the years from the 1920's to 2006. It's fun to see how everyone has changed and what the style was back then!

The page that I am positng today has nothing to do with yesterday, but it is some group shots of my husbands family that were taken in 2007. It's another one of the multi-picture layouts!

While you're going to all your family reunions this summer, don't forget your camera and don't forget the group shots! Leave me a link, I'd love to see!

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda

    Great post and great layout! We did this with my husband's side of the family last thanksgiving. Hope I get to do my side sometime this year.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete