Saturday, May 8, 2010

50th Birthday Card

I have another card for today. This one is for my BIL's 50th birthday party which is tonight! I've had the idea in my head, just hadn't done yet! The red paper is CM and I ran it thru my Cuttlebug using the Happy Birthday folder. I cut the "The Big Day" from Beyond Birthdays and then trimmed the "day" off. I also cut a shadow for it in a grayish paper from CM. The 5 and 0 came from Sweet Treats. The glitter paper for the flame is DCWV. The black cardstock is from the Paper Studio.

I took a picture of the inside of the card also. The stamp and ink is from SU. I took a small strip of the red from my scraps box and ran it thru the Cuttlebug also just to give it some more texture! (I had already written in it when I took the picture. That's why you can see another piece of white paper laid over the first!)


2 comments:

  1. Yeah girlie, you got it done. And a fine job you did! Great card. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You got it done.. and hopefully in time for the party. It turned out great.

    ReplyDelete