Saturday, February 27, 2010

Non Traditional Colors

I am one of those people that match my paper to the colors that are in my pictures. Sometimes that means using very non traditional colors for certain events. I did this page on Friday. It is July 4th from 2007 (remember, I am BEHIND!) As you can see, I did not use red, white, & blue. I used green, blue, yellow, and orange! I also used just a scrap of the orange as the journaling box on this page. I cut the title with Designer's Calendar and then used orange Stickles to give the top of the J some sparkle! The patterned paper is SandyLion and all the cardstock is CM.


2 comments:

  1. Now that's one sassy page! It looks so bright and cheery! Great job, love everything about it. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda

    I tend to do the same thing with color matching in my layouts. I love the colors in this layout. Even though it is 4th of July, it screams summer with the bright colors. I love bright colors.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete