Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lots of Pictures!

If you are anything like me, then you take LOTS of pictures! When it came time to do these field day pages I found that I had several pictures that were taken from far away and Travis was small in the picture. So, I decided to do something that I've never done before, I cut six of them all the same size and put them all on one page! I must admit that it turned out well (not sure about the way I did the paper, but the pictures look good!) I cut all the pictures 3x3. This was a little tricky because the photos were all 4x6 to begin with. I used my CM photolabeling pencil and a ruler to "mark" the photo where I wanted it cut. Then I trimmed it using my CM personal trimmer. This did take a while to be able to cut them this way. Then on the opposite page, I put regular sized pictures! I almost always trim my pictures some. This way you can crop out any distractions in the pictures. Once again, I seem to be camera illiterate! The individual pictures turned out better; that is why you get two pictures today!


I used Locker Talk to cut the title. The cardstock is CM. I forgot to look to see who made the patterned paper! (My bad.) The journaling box is also CM.


No comments:

Post a Comment