Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cowgirl Up Page!

It's the last day of January; time to see how you are doing with your goal that you set! My goal is 200 pages this year, which means that I have to do 16.66 pages a month. For the month of January I did....(drumroll).....29! That means I'm ahead! WOO HOO! (I'm sure that it won't stay that way, but at least I started out strong!) If you did not set yourself a goal, it's not too late!

Here is a page that I did a few weeks ago. It is my daughter and niece working with Amanda's horse, Penny. I used paper from Creative Imaginations and CM. I also used hemp for the rope. I didn't have a journaling box that I thought would work, so I made one! I just used cardstock and then matted it. The title is cut from Old West.

The border on the page is cut from a sheet like below. I just cut the strip that I wanted for the border and then I have the rest of the page to use else where!







1 comment:

  1. Love this layout and this paper!!!!! Great Job!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete